GUIDELINES FOR VIDEOGRAPHER REQUEST
- All requests must be submitted using the form on the GCSD TV website.
- Request forms can only be submitted by the School Principal or Principal’s Secretary.
- Requests will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Confirmation and approval of the request will be emailed to the party submitting the request.
- ALL REQUESTS MUST BE RECEIVED A MINIMUM OF TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE DATE OF THE EVENT.
- Videotaped events will be broadcasted on Greenburgh’s Educational Access Channel. Please do not submit requests unintended for broadcast.
- IF YOU HAVE A STUDENT THAT IS ON THE DO NOT PHOTO LIST PARTICIPATING IN YOUR PROGRAM, IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTY SUBMITTING THE REQUEST TO HAVE THE STUDENT SIT OUT OR BE PLACED OUT OF THE VIEW OF THE CAMERA. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN TAPING BEING CANCELLED.
- The party submitting the request is responsible for notifying the Educational TV Studio support staff of any significant changes prior to the event including change of time, date, location, and program.
- In case of a snow delay, the party submitting the request is responsible for contacting the Educational TV Studio support staff whether or not any changes will be made. If confirmation is not received, taping will be cancelled. In some cases, taping may be cancelled by the videographer if a delay prevents appropriate set-up time.
- It is the responsibility of the party submitting the request to seek all necessary permissions, licenses, etc. for videotape and broadcast by any and all parties involved in the event.
- Final videos may take up to eight weeks to complete. Please note on the request if there is a deadline for the final video.
- Credits to appear in the video should be submitted to Educational TV Studio support staff in writing via email no later than four days following the event. Please type clearly and check spelling. Be sure the event title is included in the credits.
For questions, please contact the TV Studio via telephone at (914) 761-6052, ext. 3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org