Pursuant to the Governor's Executive Order 202.26, the Greenburgh Central School District's Annual Meeting, Election and Budget Vote, which was previously scheduled to occur on May 19, 2020, has been rescheduled to June 9, 2020 by absentee ballot only.
To be eligible to vote in any Greenburgh Central School District election, budget vote or referendum, residents of the District must be:
- At least 18 years of age
- Citizen of the United States
- Resident of the Greenburgh Central School District for at least 30 days prior to the vote date
- Registered to vote
Residents must be registered for either general elections or school elections. Any person who resides in the Greenburgh Central School District and is registered with the Westchester County Board of Elections to vote in our District does not need to register separately with the School District.
If you are not registered to vote, you may register in one of the following ways:
1. Register with the Westchester County Board of Elections using the New York State Voter Registration Form
Mail to 25 Quarropas St., White Plains, NY 10601
The form can be downloaded in the forms section of this page.
2. File an online application with the Department of Motor Vehicles
If you are unsure whether you are registered for general elections, you can check your status by clicking here.
- Absentee ballots will be mailed to each qualified voter within the District who is duly registered
- The absentee ballot mailing will include a postage paid return envelope.
- The District Clerk must receive absentee ballots by 5:00 p.m. on the day of the vote.
Polling Place for School Votes
Voting will take place soley through the submission of absentee ballots pursuant to Executive Order 202.26.
Please call or email the District Clerk, Ivy Kraus
914-761-6000, ext. 3114
School Vote 2020
May 4 - May 11, 2020
Candidate Packets available on the District website
May 11, 2020
Nominating Petitions Due via Email
May 14, 2020
Last day to receive military voter registration application
Last day to receive military ballot application
May 26, 2020
Budget Hearing (to be held remotely)
June 4, 2020
Last day to register to vote
June 9, 2020
Annual Budget Vote & School Board Election to be held remotely